27.6.08

busy chi

Chi's been quite busy these days,
and she hasn't given me a showa in like....
well she gave me showa 2 weeks ago :(
but before that... i think it was a month... woohoooo

chi : poch, u stink !
poch : I so do not stink, u're being a drama queen today, chi !
who only showers once a day ?
chi : umm.... err.... who ?
poch : speechless ey ?

sooo....
about the non showa n non brushing mai precious silky dog hair....
it's all tangled upppp....and chi has to cut some of them off.....
and I have some bald spots now :(
vatt ??? u dare ask for a photo ?
no no no .... i shall not reveal my baldspots...
thankfully because of my long and thick silky hair ,
the bald spots are safely hidden to the untrained eyes...
I'm still as gorgeous as ever
HUA HA HA HA HAH HA *evil laugh*

chi : pronch, stop scaring the readers
poch : hey u... it's ur fault u know
chi : heyy... u always giving me a hard time when I brush your hair,
you still have some hair tangled up on ur front legs....
lemme cut them off
poch : mai front legs ?
chi : nooo.... the tangless
poch : only if u can catch me :P *runs away*

wata = water
showa = shower

2 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

I think you look great.

Simba x

Tatum Tot said...

You look fine, baths are icky!

Related Posts with Thumbnails