13.6.08

The Reason

Owkayy... so chi's been busy with lil sis' wedding....
I understand dat
But Chi !!! It's been a month already....

so ??

u're gonna start updating mi blog again ?


Pwomise ??

okayy... I forgive u...
*sluuurp*

So... here's a souvenir from the big day...

it's GranMamma....
*chi... next pic better be my pic, owkay*

Look at her hairr....
Chi calls it Giant Brain....

and I agweee....


hmm.. why do I have strong urge to mess GranMamma's hair ??

Chi says it's my Evil Ninja Instinct which I must supress in order to achieve the Supreme Power.

I just look at her funny , pee a lil bit and walk away.

2 comments:

Simba and Jazzi said...

I think I would rather have had cake from the wedding.

Simba x

Pochi Poronchi said...

hikz hikz... silly chi chi left the cake at the party.... she was supposed to bring them home, but she forgott !!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails